Sport Readaptation Unit
The physical readaptator is part of the multidisciplinary team. He is in charge of the last phase of an injury.
It works in a coordinated way with the other professionals of the Clinic. We make sure that the return to competition is safe, minimizing the risks of suffering a relapse.
Our objective is to improve fitness either to increase athletic performance or simply for healthy purposes.
- Injury prevention
- Recognition and evaluation of the injury
- Planning and design of the physical rehabilitation program – sports
- Continuous an individualized evaluation of the athlete
- Execution of the training plan
- Control and monitoring of the evolution of the injury during the period of readjustment and after its incorporation to training and competition
- Reeducation of the body areas that need it
- Maintenance of other physical abilities during the injury
- Neuromuscular work
- Eccentric work
- Proprioceptive exercises
SPORT READAPTATION SPECIALIST
Vicenç Rizo García
Consult our experts and inform and advise you without obligation
REQUEST FOR CONSULTATION